Our vegetables are offered for sale online and at these locations:
Wednesday: Starting May 13th at our roadside stand from 10am-6pm.
Saturday: Starting May 16th at the Lehighton Downtown Famers Market from 9am-1pm.
Sunday: Starting May 24th at our roadside stand from 10am-2pm.
Visit here to pre-order your vegetables and pick them up curbside at our Wednesday or Sunday roadside stand.
What is a CSA? CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. CSA's are a unique venture that strives to connect farms, food and people in a mutually supportive community. CSA members pledge in advance to support a local grower for the full season and, in return, members receive shares of the produce each week of the season.
Why Should I be a Foothill Farm CSA Member? Great Food! Our produce is fresh, delicious, and healthy. Our pesticide-free and nutrient rich soil allows us to produce flavorful vegetables. Members also know exactly where their food comes from, who grows it and how it is grown. We encourage people to inquire about our practices and to share their knowledge!
Advantages For Members:
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking them
- Find that kids typically favor food from "their" farm, even veggies they have not eaten before
- Develop a relationship with the farm and farmer who grows your food and learn about the veggies being served to you
Advantages For Your Farmer:
- Get to spend time marketing and planning in the off season so during growing season, all attention is focused on growing your vegetables
- Receive payment early in the season, which helps the farm's cash flow
- Have the opportunity to get to know the people consuming our produce
Pick-up: Your shares are picked up on Thursdays at out farm, 937 Mill Road, Lehighton, between 9am-10am or 4pm-6pm.
Member Agreement: I have read and understand the details of Foothill Farm’s 2020 CSA. I commit to support Foothill Farm’s growing season financially from early June -late October through the purchase of a CSA share. I realize that each season is unpredictable, and despite planning, dedication, and hard work, there are many naturally occurring variables (weather, pests, etc.) that could possibly affect my share. I agree to take part in the risks and (more often) rewards involved in chemical-free, sustainable farming.